Powered By Blogger

2014年3月11日星期二

When it’s connected the computer can’t find VAS 5054A

Early this month, a regular customer Eric called me and told me he had a problem when using VAS 5054A bought from our official website www.eobd2.net.
VAS 5054A
Eric told me that after he connected his VW diagnostic tool to his computer, the computer just could not find the device. “I connect them via Bluetooth. I am pretty sure that the Bluetooth 100% works, but the corresponding light on VAS 5054A would not illuminate. Since my computer cannot find the device, of course it is impossible for me to troubleshoot vehicles,” said Eric. He added that he had tested the device on a Touareg and an Audi 2008, and it still could not work, but would get hot after a long period of time.
First, I told Eric to be easy because it was quite normal that machines would get hot after hours of using. Then I would like to remind every VAS 5054A owner one thing: when using this OBD2 tool, please do not use Bluetooth adapter to connect the device while using a USB cable. If you are going to use Bluetooth connection, then you cannot use a USB cable at the same time; otherwise, the computer will not be able to find the device.
How to connect VAS 5054A diagnostic tool to a computer:
  1. Open the Bluetooth on the device
  2. Connect the computer with Bluetooth
  3. Connect the Bluetooth adapter to the computer after a blue light on VAS 5054A flashes
  4. Check if there is a Bluetooth icon on the bottom right of your computer screen
  5. If there is one, it indicates the device has been successfully connected to your computer. If there is not one, try it out again.

没有评论:

发表评论