Powered By Blogger

2014年3月2日星期日

How come 09 Hyundai flames out while driving?

Recently a 09 Hyundai with Alfa Romeo engine was taken to my garage. The car was with 82,360 miles on it and often flamed out while driving, but could be restarted a while after the flameout. The flameout happened without any signs and sometimes could start after he tried to start it for several times.
I first checked if the owner had added any other auto parts on it, such as GPS, MP3 Adapter and anti-theft alarm. There was no additional auto part. Then I started to go on routine inspection. Took out Hyundai diagnostic tool, GDS VCI Diagnostic Tool, connected it to the car OBD2 port, troubleshot ECU problems and read static data flow, but I did not get any trouble code. Now we needed a specific auto system inspection.

{5CUF[P2~FW_N~LCZGT}KRQ

I checked the mechanical system, as well as the ignition system, both of which turned out to be fine. But when I checked fuel system, there was no fuel oil flowing and fuel pressure existing when I start the engine. The fuel pump was not working for sure. I used a millimeter to read the fuel pump voltage when the ignition switch was on, and the number was also 0V. This meant there was no power supply for the oil pump.

_MY~3KR~33GO@C74CD{7(97

I found the fuse box connecting the oil pump according to circuit diagram. When I slightly tapped the fuse box, the engine would start smoothly. When I tapped it for several times, the vehicle would flame out. The problem was with the fuse box.
After removed the fuse box, I found the connection between oil pump power line and fuse box wires was obvious poor. The pin of the fuse box was also damaged and almost burned off (as shown in picture above). Since the fuse box was seriously damaged, I had to replace it with a brand new one.
After the replacement, the car could start smoothly.
This post from http://blog.eobd2.net/,welcome to visit to learn more!

没有评论:

发表评论