Powered By Blogger

2013年6月11日星期二

I have bought CK-100 Auto Key Programmer

My friend is very interested in DIY repair the car. And these days, he is searching for a good Car Key Maker, because he is always worry about I will lost my car key, so it is necessary to have a auto key programmer, it will be very convenient. And I can use a car key maker easier. I do not know how to choose a suitable car key programmer. I look for lots of information about Auto key programmer. We compared with different auto key programmer supplier, and compared the price. Finally, we decided to buy a CK-100 Auto Key Programmer from EOBD2.net. We have got the CK-100 Auto key programmer, We found that CK-100 Auto key programmer is a new and the last generation of the SBB Key Programmer, The version is V37.01. It is full of powerful, and functional,and it is very usefully, and supports kinds of different language, the multi language of ck-100 auto key programmer include: English, Italiano, Deutsch, Francais, Espaniol, Portugues, Turkey. The supported automobile model is also diversity. You can view the EOBD2.net to see the model list of ck-100 auto key programmer. it is very useful for me. So I share it with you, my friend.

没有评论:

发表评论